New Jersey Governor's Council for Autism Research 2017 Request for Applications
Request for Applications announced
Date: Jul 26, 2016 to Sep 01, 2016
The purpose of this grant program is to support pilot projects capable of advancing the mission of the New Jersey Autism Center of Excellence (NJ ACE). The mission of the NJ ACE is to "research, apply and advance best practices in the understanding, prevention, evaluation and treatment of autism spectrum disorder (ASD), enhancing the lives of individuals across their lifespans."
Please download the documents below to help you get started.
- October 4, 2016: Letter of Intent due date (required)
- October 20, 2016: Last day NJGCA@doh.nj.gov will address questions about the application process
- November 3, 2016: Application due date (3 PM)
- June 1, 2017: Notification date
- July 1, 2017: Anticipated start date